Friday 5 October 2012

Roll up, roll up, the circus is in town


A few weeks ago I created a couple of ATCs for a swap in the theme of Demented Circus.  I found it really difficult to do a circus theme and it took me longer than I expected to complete them.

That's Ms Clown to you!
The backgrounds were created on heavy weight white cardstock and sprayed with bubble gum pink Dylusions spray then stamped with Archival Magenta and a Tim Holtz stamp.  I applied some white paint in circles and lines before adding some small reflective elements to her hat.
The yellow circles were stamped with Archival Magenta on white cardstock sprayed with a lemon yellow spray.  I went over the lettering with a Sakura pen in clear to give it a bit of bling.



I am having lots of fun making and swapping ATCs and inchies, so you may see some more in the coming weeks.  If anyone would like to do a swap, please let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it - Liz