I ordered some a couple of weeks ago and have been playing. You can see the results below:
|Looks like a stained glass window|
When I ran my thumb nail over the edge I found it was easy to de-laminate various layers, until they became super thin. and even more flexible.
|You can see some minor de-lamination in the sheet above|
The piece above is alcohol ink dripped onto glossy card stock as the substrate. Unfortunately, you can't see the reflective quality of the mica in the photo's. I peeled off a thin sheet of mica and stamped it with StazOn ink. So far I haven't had much luck with other inks, but that is experimentation for another day. After stamping, I glued the mica sheet to the substrate with Glossy Accents and once dry, I cut it with craft scissors.
|Reminds me of ice!|
|Close up of embossing and de-lamination|
Thanks for looking and back to the experimentation!